Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Thoughts and Wishes

As the New Year approaches, I've been reflecting on all that has occurred during 2014... Many of us will be glad to see the back of the year, as in life many things may have happened which perhaps we would rather forget.

2014 for me, has been full of many mixed Blessings  for which I am truly grateful. Whether good or bad in nature, they have taught me a great deal about myself, other people and the world in which I live.

I have been blessed with family and friends who have supported me in many ways throughout the year and for that I will always remain truly grateful. They have walked alongside me in friendship and love over the past twelve months and have made my life that much richer. During 2014, I was privileged to meet some lovely new people who have become very close to my heart. Unfortunately, some friends have left my life during the year, but I truly wish them well for the future and will always remain grateful for the part that they played in my life.

It is so easy to fall into the trap of concentrating on the negative aspects of the past year, but experiences that we may perceive as negative are in fact lessons for life. They give us invaluable experience and help us grow.

I am wholeheartedly looking forward to the coming of 2015 and all that it has to offer. I will endeavour to remain as positive as I am now about the future and look forward to the challenges which lie ahead.

Regardless of how we feel about life right now, there is always something to be grateful for and I for one am extremely grateful not only for the life I now lead, but also for the people who are part of it.

On that note, I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year and hope that you find much Peace, Joy and Love throughout 2015....

God Bless x


No comments:

Post a Comment